Uid Card India
Uid Card Number (12 digits).
For each person, including infants Allows identification and is for all residents.
Collect demographic and biometric data and the uniqueness of an individual Voluntary.
All residents, regardless of the existing documentation Each individual is assigned a unique identification number.
UIDE provides a universal ID identity infrastructure-based, such as ID card, passport, etc. can be used.
UIDAI "Yes" or "No" response to the query identification systems for authentication.
Proof of Name and Photo Identity: (any one from list below)
• PAN card
• Ration/PDS photo card
• Voter ID
• Driving license
• Government photo ID cards
• NREGS job card
• photo ID issued by recognised educational institute
• Arms license
• photo bank ATM card
• photo credit card
• pensioner photo card
• freedom fighter photo card
• kisan photo passbook
• CGHS/ECHS photo card
• Address card having name photo issued bu department of post.
Proof of Address: (any one from list below):
• Bank Statement
• Post Office
• Account Statement/Passbook
• Ration Card
• Voter ID /Driving License
• Government Photo ID cards
• Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
• Water bill (not older than 3 months)
• Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
• Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
• Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
• Insurance Policy
• Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
• Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
• Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
• NREGS Job Card
• Arms License
• Pensioner Card
• Freedom Fighter Card
• Kissan Passbook
• CGHS / ECHS Card
• Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
• Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
• Income Tax Assessment Order
• Vehicle Registration Certificate
• Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
• Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
• Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
Proof of DOB : (any one from list below)
• Birth Certificate
• SSLC Book/Certificate
• Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead